Wired Campus by Josh Fischman: "Elsevier, the global publishing company, is responsible for The Lancet, Cell, and about 2,000 other...
- Nobel Winner Schekman Boycotts Journals For 'Branding Tyranny'
- After Aaron, Reputation Metrics Startups Aim To Disrupt The Scientific Journal Industry
- Pay (less) to publish: ambitious journal aims to disrupt scholarly publishing
- Online sales tax bills gather major congressional support
- American Library Association gathering support to protect user metadata and privacy