Recent Studies Show EPA Air Rules Do Not Threaten Electric Reliability, Committee on Energy and Commerce, Democratic Staff, November 2011....
- Economic Implications of Recent and Anticipated EPA Regulations Affecting the Electricity Sector
- EPAs 2011 Toxics Release Inventory Shows Air Pollutants Continue to Decline
- FTC Staff Makes Recommendations to FERC on Measures to Reduce Cost of Providing Electricity, Improve Power System Reliability
- Capitalizing on the Evolving Power Sector: Policies for a Modern and Reliable U.S. Electric Grid
- NRDC Calls on EPA to Review Use of Pesticide that threatens monarch butterfly populations