EFF: "On Sunday, the United Kingdoms Prime Minister David Cameron and the Interior Ministry were forced to defend a sweeping...
- EFF Urges Court To Protect Privacy of Text Messages
- German Proposal For Search Engines To Pay For Displaying Publishers’ Text Snippets Gets Expert Hearing. Google Dubs It “Bad Law”
- Reality Check – ‘For every day of government shutdown, about one million emails at CDC go unread.’
- Ominous Text Message Sent To Government Protestors In Ukraine
- FEMA: Avoid Wireless Calls, Use Text Messages And Social Networks To Reduce Network Strain