"Four interstate natural gas pipeline projects in the Northeast U.S. began commercial service in 2011, adding nearly 1.5 billion cubic...
- New GAO Reports: National Nuclear Security, Natural Gas Transmission Pipelines, Senate Preservation Fund, Workforce Investment Act
- EIA - Arctic oil and natural gas resources
- EIA - Natural Gas Monthly
- EIA - Iran holds the world's fourth-largest proven oil reserves and the world's second-largest natural gas reserves
- EIA - Reductions in Northeast Refining Activity: Potential Implications for Petroleum Product Markets