"As part of its Energy and Financial Markets Initiative, EIA is assessing the various factors that may influence oil prices...
- Short-Term Energy Outlook Supplement: Key drivers for EIAs short‐term U.S. crude oil production outlook
- Fuel prices in the United States are rising because of the increasing cost of crude oil
- 2012 Brief: Coal and mid-continent crude oil prices declined during 2012
- EIA - Who are the major players supplying the world oil market?
- Obama Wants To Fund Clean Energy Research With Oil & Gas Funds