A hitherto unknown hacking group claimed responsibility for a hacking attack on a county school system in Tennessee that may have exposed the names, Social Security numbers and other personal data belonging to about 110,000 people.
- Hacker claims breach of 50,000 accounts from Wall Street IT recruiting firm
- Hacker Steals $12,000 Worth Of Bitcoins In Brazen DNS-Based Attack
- Hacker steals $250k in Bitcoins from online exchange Bitfloor
- Hackers steal thousands of student records from computers at Florida college
- Hackers steal data from compromised Barnes & Noble payment terminals