Library Associates Companies (LAC) seeks for *immediate consideration* candidates for the position of Electronic Content Librarian for a position in the greater DC metro area. The Electronic Content Librarian will assist with implementing usability and access to digital resources and with developing marketing-communication tools. The position is full time for six months. Must be a US Citizen in order to be considered.
* Perform content analysis and mapping to determine navigation and layout;
* Define workflows, content authoring and review policies;
* Create new graphics and visual designs within existing guidelines;
* Implement RSS feeds and similar notification features;
* Assist with usability testing and translating results into design and organization updates;
* Identify, recommend, and implement new modes and techniques of communication to promote awareness of new services;
* Create marketing and communication awareness products.
Minimum Experience Required
* Adobe Illustrator
* Photoshop, InDesign, or Visio
* Experience with information architecture, user task analysis, interface design;
* Experience with digital information repositories and with metadata;
* Some knowledge of PHP, MySQL or Perl
* Knowledge of image capture and delivery techniques.
To Apply please use link below.
LAC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity in the workplace._______________________________________________
You are currently subscribed to teknoids as: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to email@example.com
See the web interface at http://ruckus.law.cornell.edu/mailman/listinfo/teknoids to get your list password, unsubscribe, and view your list settings.