LAC seeks a Project Manager will oversee a team of approximately 30 staff responsible for the Knowledge Services Center (KSC) at USAID. The Knowledge Services Center is composed the following four teams: Library & Learning Resource Services, Analytic Research Services, Knowledge Management Services and the Development Experience Clearinghouse (DEC). The DEC team is responsible for the continued management of a legacy system while migrating to a new digital repository with multiple media types for subsequent use in research, analysis and learning. The KSC enables professionals at USAID/Washington and in its overseas Missions to more effectively share resources and collaborate on solutions to meet the Agency's information and knowledge management requirements.
* Project leader and single point of contact on all issues related to the project.
* Coordinate closely with the Team Leads of each service area to achieve objectives and to meet and exceed service standards.
* Plan and implement high quality projects on schedule and within budget.
* Strategic communications to ensure activities are aligned with the organizations direction, to maintain effective relationships across stakeholders and to market KSC resources.
* Responsible for coordinating and distribution of the following: Monthly performance reports detailing statistics and narrative on accomplishments, contract requests, issues, resolutions etc. of the previous month, monthly financial management report summarizing expenditures of contract funds.
* Oversight for all system deliverables, adherence to methodology, risk management, and reporting.
* Coordinate with other operating units and vendors to carry out project plans and achieve defined milestones.
* Master's Degree in information management, information science or related degree.
* Ten or more years of experience in project management and managing all aspects of knowledge management programs.
* Detailed understanding of project management methodologies, system development lifecycle best practices and risk management concepts.
* Demonstrated management skills related to planning, organization, team-building, and follow-up.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In order to be considered, please apply via this link: http://bit.ly/ProjectManagerKSC
To see all of our open positions please visit www.libraryassociates.com
Library Associates Companies (LAC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Patty De Anda Gates
Communications & Projects Associate
323.302.9439 - direct
323.852.1083 - main
323.852.1093 - fax
Patty on Facebook
LAC / Library Associates Companies, 6500 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 2240, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Sign up for the LAC Newsletter HERE
LAC on LinkedIn | LAC on Facebook | LAC on Twitter | LibGig on Twitter