For those of you who are using a case management system in your law clinic, such as Amicus Attorney, TimeMatters, Practice Master, or another...
Could I impose on you to answer a couple of questions?
1. Which case management system do you use?
2. For student interns that leave after the semester, do you keep their CMS username active and if so, for how long?
3. Do you provide full access to the CMS application for student interns? If not, what do you restrict?
4. Are you using the system for document management?
5. Do you have someone in the clinic handle the "CMS Administration" or is that handled through IT?
6. Have you run into any licensing issues after the student intern leaves? In other words, so you use a generic username such as Intern1, Intern2, (which you could continue to use since you're not really adding new users) or do you use their school computing username (which would add additional users to the system, since you keep the original intern name)?
Thanks for your help,