williamyf writes: Today, Mozilla released Firefox 115. Changes most visible to users include: * Hardware video decoding is now enabled for Intel GPUs on Linux..
* Migrating from another browser? Now you can bring over payment methods you’ve saved in Chrome-based browsers to Firefox.
* The Tab Manager dropdown now features close buttons, so you can close tabs more quickly.
* The Firefox for Android address bar’s new search button allows you to easily switch between search engines and search your bookmarks and browsing history.
* We’ve refreshed and streamlined the user interface for importing data in from other browsers.
* Users without platform support for H264 video decoding can now fallback to Cisco’s OpenH264 plugin for playback. But the most important feature is that this release is the new ESR. Why this is important? y’all ask, well:* Many a “downstream” project depends on Firefox ESR, for example the famous